Thursday, October 6, 2011

Confessions of a Cheater

So, I have some groundbreaking news.

Actually more like a confession.

Mr. DDA - I am cheating on you.

I know, a blog is not the place to spill the beans, but I figure this way if I go missing, the entire world will know it was you.

When I went away on my business trip, I saw them...  (THEM - yes, more than one.)

Lusted after them...

Took them home with me...

And slept with them...






Credit

However, the next morning, I was overwhelmed with remorse...

And guilt...

So I took them back to where I picked them up and we parted ways...

But Mr. DDA, as much as I love you, I confess, I am still in love with them...

Perhaps we can have an open marriage and they can move in with us.

If not, we've had a wonderful 10 years together.  Thanks for the memories!




PS.  Mr.  DDA - Christmas is less than 3 months away.  I wear a size 40 in European shoes...just in case you were wondering!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment