Tuesday, October 4, 2011

How I've Missed You

So sorry.  I've been away for a while.  I've kinda avoided the whole blogging thing for a while because:

1.  I was on a business trip.  Didn't even take a computer and it was amazing.

2.  I've had some serious fun.  (In case you missed it, Jason Aldean came to town and everything pretty much stops in my world when that happens.  He held his 6th Annual Concert for the Cure and raised $315,000 for our local SGK Foundation.  I'm now debating whether I can write off my tickets as a charitable contribution.  Lol.  Just kidding.)

3.  I've had some serious writers block.  Not that I don't crunch other people's numbers all day every day and should have plenty of material, but I'm actually at a loss for words right now.  The most amazing tax tip I can give you today is to pay them.  Plain and simple.

4.  I feel kinda stupid writing about my love affair with shoes when I think about all the women (and men) are at home alone tonight while their spouse is overseas fighting for our country.

5.  At the moment, I kinda feel like my whole life is in limbo.  We're trying to sell our house.  (It's awful out there...I don't recommend it.)  I'm trying to decide on a couple of career path choices.  I'm literally counting down until Thanksgiving so I can look forward to some serious time off work.  :)

Maybe I should start cooking my through a cookbook so we'd have something interesting to talk about.

Oh wait that's been done.

Maybe I should move to Texas and blog about a city girl becoming a country girl.

Oh wait, that's been done too.

And I was never a city girl.

Hmmm... guess I'll have to stick to money.

I'm off to go find some...

No comments:

Post a Comment