Friday, April 27, 2012

To the Peanut Gallery

Ah, well that last post certainly grew legs, arms, and maybe a right shoulder...

I enjoyed the banter and the different views.  Some of you may noticed that I had to eliminate the comments.  It's not because I didn't want opposing opinions.  I think it's great.  It doesn't bother me if you disagree.  Some of my favorite friends are liberals.  But someone decided to use my blog to futher their personal vendetta against the school.  This is my opinion and has nothing to do with the school.  They are innocent in this and I will not let them suffer because of my post. 

But for those of you who can't tell the difference between the eraser and the lead, the point of the post was:  Is a Christian school perfect?  No.  Is there sin at a Christian school?  Uh...yeah.  Is there stuff that goes on that shouldn't?  Yes - I was a part of a lot it.  Do we miss out on some good things that would probably be valuable to us all later in life?  Yes.  But I would gladly miss out on those good things to miss out on the bad things. 

I think it's healthy to have both sides even if I may not agree.  It was a fun break from my new reality.  Thank you for that.