Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Por Favor?

Two quick things tonight...

First...

Here in the next few weeks, I'm taking a vacation...

credit

And, in case you've been living in a hole, my baby girl is having surgery. 

Needless to say, I doubt I will be on here much.  (I know you're thinking, "What's different than now?")

I would love to take this opportunity to invite some of my readers to guest post.

It doesn't have to be financial related, but it would be good if it was.  If you're a teacher, military spouse, housewife, sole breadwinner...

I want to hear from you!

I want to hear about your successes, failures, your takes on life.  Really.  Anything is appreciated.  And if it's just your opinion on my red high heels, I'll take that too.



Secondly...

I ran a mile tonight. 

I've been working on losing weight since January.  I only have about 15 pounds left and it's gotten painfully slow. 

So last Thursday I added something new into my routine.

EXERCISE

Go ahead and laugh.

I'll wait.





You're still laughing?


Ok - better now?

See, Sarah doesn't do exercise.  Ever.  And I certainly don't run.  Even in high school when I was actually considered an athlete, I don't actually remember running a mile straight. 

Don't expect me to sign up for any 5K's or half marathon's.  But I'm pretty darn proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment