Friday, July 8, 2011

Scratch That

I had a fabulous idea for today's blog, but when I went to a certain news website to link up the pictures, I saw this picture and scratched the whole post for today.



We all know I'm in the pro-royal column, but I really could care less about the royals in this picture. 

Go read the article.  It's heart warming and heart breaking all at the same time.

It was a nice reminder to take a time out and be thankful for what you have.

Your house may be upside down...

You may have to figure out which bills get paid this week because they all can't...

You may be just plain down & out...

But look around you...

Look at your family...

Are they healthy?  Are they fed?  Clothed?  Happy? 

Then we have more blessings than we ever could possibly deserve.

(And next week, I'll share the blog I originally planned for today.)


No comments:

Post a Comment