Monday, April 25, 2011

Thrifty Thursday: Shoe Cents

I’ve mentioned my secret crush on Christian Louboutin black peep toe heels.

From that reference, you’d think that I was a shoe connoisseur.

Hardly.

I should take a picture of my shoe rack.

Pathetic.

I’m one of those people if they find a shoe they like, they buy it in all twelve colors.

I just don’t spend much on shoes.

I should.  I desperately need new shoes.

New work shoes.

New casual shoes.

New shoes.  Period. 

I don’t shoe shop.  I’m bad at it.

I’m super picky.

Have a terrible time in anything over a 1 inch heel.

And have I mentioned that I am cheap?

Deadly combination for shoe buying.

I informed my husband that my goal this weekend was to replace my shoes.  All of them.

But in case you missed it - I'M CHEAP.

How am I going to do it?

I don’t have a clue.  I’ve got about $200 to spend on approximately 4-6 pairs of shoes.

Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment