Friday, June 15, 2012

It's Here

Well, after weeks of stress, angst, worry, and tears, surgery day is finally here.

It's 4:35 am and we are on our way to the hospital.

So far, so good. No crying...yet.

Last night, we had dinner with some good friends and took Hannah on a date to the park and to the ice cream place.  It was a great way to spend her last night of freedom.

And it kept me from sitting in the house and crying my eyes out.

I slept last night, surprisingly well. Woke up this morning before the alarm.

As I laid there, I tried to make a coherent thought and I couldn't. All I could come up with was this.

"He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names. Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite."  -  Psalms 147:3-5

These verses were given to me by the Lord after losing a friend. They're my favorite in the whole Bible and work for almost anything you're going through.

So this morning, that's all I have to leave you with. These three little verses.

Thank you all for your prayers and support. I will keep you updated.



No comments:

Post a Comment